Editorial contact: Elaine Walsh E Comm International, Inc.
November 1, 2017
JVCKENWOOD Expands the Multi-Protocol NX-3000 Series With Two New Portable Radios
(Suwanee, GA) JVCKENWOOD announces the introduction of two new portable radios, the NX-3200 VHF model and NX-3300 UHF model, to the widely accepted multi-protocol KENWOOD NEXEDGE® NX-3000 Series. The new portables feature 14-pin Universal Connectors, which are more durable than standard 2 pin connectors and do not require a cover for faster access. Designed for enterprise, including manufacturing, utilities, public works, warehousing and a wide range of facility operations, this series is capable of mixed digital and analog operation, as well as NXDN® and DMR Tier II digital protocols. With these new radios, customers have even more choices for analog and digital operation, and an affordable path to digital, in a series already known for its versatility.
- Compact, built to Mil-Std-810, C/D/E/F/G, they are dust proof and immersion resistant, making them ideal for outdoor use where weather conditions are challenging, and heavy industrial operations when maximum durability is required.
- Bluetooth® enabled for hands free operation, when employees need to move quickly or when operating machinery that requires constant hands-on operation.
- Built-in GPS makes employee and asset allocation easier and a 5-line message frame speeds up communications, giving users a choice of communications with voice or text.
- Unique 7-color light bar, which can be customized for work teams, allows at-a-glance status, even in low light.
- Both feature renowned KENWOOD audio quality, based on more than 90 years of sound innovation, combining proprietary technology with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) to deliver loud, clear voice in the loudest ambient noise environment.
- Customize the NX-3200/3300 with a full keypad with LCD, standard keypad with LCD and large 4-way D-pad.
“The acceptance of the NX-3000 Series has been exceptionally strong among our target customers in business and industry that the timing of these two additional portables is ideal,” said Mark Jasin, General Manager, Communications Division. “Dealers and their customers now have even more options with an already versatile, multi-protocol radio that suits so many communication needs.”
JVCKENWOOD Corp. manufactures analog and digital two-way radios, including P25 compliant and NEXEDGE® radios that use the NXDN® protocol. Kenwood provides complete turnkey system solutions for the utility, public safety, government, education, healthcare, and business and industrial markets. For detailed information, visit us at www.kenwood.com/usa or call JVCKENWOOD USA at 1-800-950-5005.